Register for Fall QuarterYou're on your way to a new you!
Are you a current student? It's time to register for fall quarter classes!
Are you a new student? Welcome to TCC!
Did you just finish high school? Congratulations! Now take the next step.
Have you applied to TCC? It's time to register for fall quarter classes!
Need to finish your high school diploma, prepare for college, or re-train for a new career?
TCC offers very low-cost pre-college classes. And you may be eligile for Workforce funding! Take the quick survey to find out.
We also offer high school completion programs, English as a Second Language (ESL) classes, classes that combine pre-college education with job training, and non-credit classes.
How to pay for college
We understand applying and receiving financial aid could be the most important step to attend college. For fall quarter, the financial aid deadline was May 27, 2021. You can still apply for financial aid, but you will need to pay for your own tuition. You will still receive the aid you’re eligible for, but not until sometime during fall quarter.
Keeping safe and getting ready for college
- We're requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for students and employees who will be on campus fall quarter.
- Bookstore: Order your books online - we will ship them free of charge. Or, you can pick up books at designated times.
- Technology needs: You need a computer and reliable wifi. If you need a computer, we have a limited supply of laptops to borrow. Contact eLearning at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Library at email@example.com
- Online classroom platform: TCC uses Canvas, a secure, online platform that was built for classroom learning. We offer videos and tutorials to help students get ready.
- We offer plenty of resources to help you succeed, such as tutoring, library services, counseling and more. On our Current Students page, we have an FAQ to answer some of your most pressing questions.
|Financial aid deadline for fall quarter was May 27, 2021. Please note: If you complete your application after the May 27 financial aid deadline, you will need to pay for your own tuition. You will still receive the aid you’re eligible for, but not until sometime during fall quarter. However, you may be eligible for Workforce funding! Take the survey and find out.|
|Fall quarter tuition is due Sept. 2. You can still register for classes after Sept. 2.|
|The fall quarter Covid-19 vaccination self-attestation form is due Sept. 15. You can still register for classes after Sept. 15. Find out more about self-attestation.|
|Fall quarter begins Sept. 20. See you in the classroom or online!|
|Book Availability Online and In-Store - check for current information|
Need help getting started?
We are here to help you navigate the admissions process. We are hosting drop-in sessions to answer your questions about financial aid, including help with the FAFSA and WAFSA. Before attending, check out these resources (in English and in Spanish).